Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Expectation:
to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence or the coming of: I expect to read it. I expect him later. She expects that they will come.

What expectations do you have of your mate?

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Well, we each have different love languages and my problem is he wants time alone  but I feel loved  if he wants to spend time with me. I think if someone really loves you, they actually will make time for you or want to spend time.  So I expect that my mate will spend time with me, not be late, not forget dates, call if he says he will call. The reality is that we are in a long distance relationship with different time zones and  culturally different regarding views on time.  So then rather than have expectations I want to develop myself and love me, live in the moment and accept what comes as good since all things are as they should be and will eventually make me stronger and better. Acceptance. I guess...I have to learn acceptance. I can't change my partner. But I can accept what gifts of time he gives, be happy with myself and meet my own needs and I believe that my mate loves me and wants to make me happy so when he can he will spend the time. If not, then I believe relationships either get closer or they die. Again, all things happen as it should. Sometimes a death must proceed a new life. But I believe sometimes you can with your thoughts, actions etc bring back life to something.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Positive Atmosphere.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video