Members

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Share a tip or ten :)  Keep it brief, add a link if helpful.  Can be a very small detail or something profound.

I'll start:

Tip 1:  Drink a glass of water first thing in the morning.  You'll have more energy and flush toxins, etc.

Tip 2:  If you're feeling down, use some music to make you feel better.  Best music site ever = http://www.listen.grooveshark.com , I'm on there as "twizzler3b"

Tip 3:  If you're feeling blue, make sure you are getting enough vitamin D.  I live in a place with lots of gray, rainy days, so it's important for me to take vitamin D.  A deficiency is one of the most common contributors to feeling down/depressed.

Tags: better, living, positive, tips

Views: 7290

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretend those you come in contact with have one day to live. Dress nice daily and smile more. Always compliment people.

Laugh..... and laugh at yourself!

LOL! Yeah Laughing is good even sometimes you Laugh with tears still feeling good :)

Exercise

Eat Healthy

Think Positive and be Kind

#1  Mediate every day.  I do this as a "sit" but I also journal every day too. There are LOTS of ways to meditate and it takes effort but it will pay off in the long run.

#2  Stop watching any and all TV news.   About 10 years ago when I heard myself arguing with the television and realized I sounded like my dad--I went cold turkey.  Now I only get news from a few trusted news sources on the internet --and NO NEWS.....oh, and I stopped hanging out with people who only want to talk about the negative news.

#3 I started writing (and reading!)  http:://smartliving365.com every day okay so it's self-serving to redirect you there :-) but I am working very intently on that site to share and include ALL the things I come across to make for a better, happier and more meaningful life.  I will also be sharing some of my most favorite posts here on positive atmosphere.

So true, drop the TV news!  

And I recommend people check out your site, I have, and there's great stuff there.   

Thanks Kathy

I used to watch the news for news...it's more like listening to gossip these days

no TV..I'm not there just yet!!

i also stopped watching ALL t.v. really worked for me, take a short walk,or read

yep, a walk is such a good way to relax, love taking my dog out and just wandering around

Wise words Clare :)

smile, trust yourself, love.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Positive Atmosphere.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video